There was a time when the Indian students didn't like going abroad for their medical studies however with time many students started opting for studying in abroad mainly because of the lack of resources and high fees of Indian medical universities. On top of these two things, the limited number of seats in India has also encouraged students to look for options in abroad and after the realization that there are better options available outside the country and at an even lower cost adds an extra advantage to the decision of students in choosing to study MBBS in abroad. China is one such country where the Indian students are found in abundance as the country offers a wide range of courses at an extremely economical cost and the MBBS program is one such course. MBBS in China is a wonderful option for those Indian students who are not able to secure a place in top medical schools of India and also for those who do not want to pay a high amount of fees for MBBS in India. China provides the students with an opportunity to achieve their dreams of becoming a responsible and skilled doctor by offering excellent medical programs through its universities. The medical schools of China offer the students a top-quality MBBS program which is extremely affordable and budget-friendly. A large number of students arrive to study MBBS in China annually and from several countries. There are many reasons why the students prefer China as the country where they can study MBBS -
- Cost-Effective MBBS - China has a large number of approved and recognized universities that are known for offering economical medical education and this has led to a large number of students arriving from all across the world to study in them.
- Modern Technology - The Universities of China boasts of modern technologies and resources which are unheard of in many countries and the main reason behind that is the huge amount of government funding received by these Universities regularly.
- Recognized Course - The MBBS program of the Chinese universities is recognized by various institutions of the world such as USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination), MCI (Medical Council of India), etc. Even they have received recognition from the WHO (World Health Organization).
- Global Value - The Chinese universities hold immense respect in the world community and the students who study MBBS in China would have options of going and working in many countries of the world.
- Student and Teacher Count - There are many foreign universities who are always looking to take as many admissions as they can and by doing so they compromise on the quality of education because a teacher can only handle a limited number of students in a class and the Chinese Universities understand that which is why they keep the number of students limited in a class and do not compromise on the quality of education.
- Resources - Any Indian student who has researched Indian universities and Chinese Universities would understand that in terms of resources and infrastructure facilities, Indian medical universities are nowhere close to Chinese Universities and also the availability of modern machines and tools is also an important feature in Chinese Universities.